100 Word Challenge,Week#14







                              That Bad Monkey       

                      "Welcome to the prodigious pet show," chirped the judge, "right after Jimmy and snoopy will be Nate and George." I looked behind the curtain, lights shined everywhere and cameras recorded. I was anxious. Suddenly, we were called up.                                                                          "So what's special about your monkey friend" she questioned.                                                                "err" I hesitated, "He can type stories."
"Well let's see."
She handed George on of those tremendously expensive computers, "Why did I misrepresent  my entire speech." I raged in my head. Abruptly, instead of typing he pushed the computer off the table.Smash! It broke into many pieces. I wish I vamoosed.                                   

Comments