100 WC Week #4




                                The Cheater                                                                                                                                                                                        It all happened when I was in the dog show,after me was the last contestant.He was a boy with a dog who had glasses.At first the judges  thought it was a joke. Then hip hop started playing and the dog was doing acrobatics. All of a sudden the dog's bottom ripped and I saw brown fur and a long tail of a monkey!. The boy saw me and reported that I did something.While everybody looked at me he put ketchup on the floor.Then the judges saw and called the  As the guards took me and my dog out, I shouted ."Cheater!" 

Comments

  1. What an interesting story. Remember to use the prompt exactly as it is given. One of your sentences is unfinished. I am confused about what the judges saw...the ketchup or???

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment