100 Word Challenge Week #2


By The Ultra Spider


                              100 Word  Challenge Week #2                                   

                It happened one important day. We were going on a mission to the moon to make it habitable, I was a skilled astronaut while my partner was a rookie. We decided to use the light-bulb shuttle as it will also heat source for the dark patches. We were about to land when partner felt worried. "What's wrong?" I asked, "We  can't do it!" he whined . Then the glass cracked slowly. This is impossible! This spacecraft is extremely strong. What happened! I thought, but  I should've looked  because then the bulb blew out! Everything went tumbling then something conked my head.I got knocked out and all I remember was  the ship breaking . I finally woke up. Fortunately we're Moon,but  all the equipment is broken! The organic material and our power and oxygen was lost. All we did was contact NASA and hope for help.

Comments